Yup, you guessed it. Activision is releasing yet another game in the long line and never ending Guitar Hero franchise. GH: WoR wil release on the 24th of september and feature more than 90 of the best songs….that I have never heard before. Come on, your’e going to run out of music to license some day. I am just waiting for dance hero, where you get to be a DJ with turn-tables….oh wait… Without further delay, click the jump to see the whole track listing.
Hold on to your hats, WoW fans, because Blizzard has just announced that there will be a jam packed Collectors Edition for the new installment of WoW, World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. The pack will include:
- Art of the Cataclysm art book, featuring 176 pages of never-before-seen images from the archives of the Blizzard Entertainment cinematics department and the World of Warcraftdevelopment team, as well as progressive visuals from multiple stages of development.
- Exclusive in-game pet: he may not be a breaker of worlds just yet, but Lil’ Deathwing will still proudly accompany heroes on their struggle to save Azeroth from his much, much larger counterpart.
- Behind-the-scenes DVD with over an hour of developer interviews and commentaries, as well as a special Warcraft(R) retrospective examining the rich gaming history of the Warcraft universe.
- Soundtrack featuring 10 epic new tracks from Cataclysm, including exclusive bonus tracks.
- Special-edition mouse pad depicting Deathwing menacing the ravaged continents of Azeroth.
- World of Warcraft Trading Card Game cards, including a 60-card starter deck from the Wrathgate series, two extended-art cards, and two Collector’s Edition-exclusive hero cards, marking the first appearance of goblin and worgen heroes in the TCG.
Yeah, I agree, that is some pretty cool stuff. And how can you get this amazing package, you ask? Well you can get it at any retail store (that sells games, of course) for only…wait for it…$79.99! A pretty good price for this whole deal if you ask me. The release date has not officially been announced, but check back for details!
Monday Night Combat, or MNC, is one of the most anticipated XBLA games to come out this year. Now that the game has been released, many people are playing and enjoying this tower defense/DOTA/TPS like game. MNC was developed by Uber Entertainment as an XBLA exclusive for the Summer of Arcade. MNC is many genres in one. MNC is a 3rd person tower defense game, DOTA game, and an TPS. Many people compare and base their opinions on MNC to Team Fortress 2. TF2 and MNC are two totally different games. See why and more after the jump. JUMP!
Starcraft Starcraft Starcraft. This is basically what you are hearing all over the internet. So much rave, so much hype over an RTS called Starcraft 2. Why? You ask. Why is this game so big. It is so big because it is one of the most anticipated, most well done, most taken care of games in the history of the universe. And all this hype has resulted in Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty to be the best selling RTS and the biggest PC launch of the year. Find out why after the jump. Continue Reading